Monday, May 29, 2006
About Me

- Name: doreen
- Location: Peidmont of the North Carolina, United States
Princess daughter of the King of Kings, wife to the ONE, Rocky 11/11/00, SAHM to my precious boys, Charmie and Mardie and darling daughter Zuri.
Previous Posts
- Grandma and Grandpa Ray came to visit on Sunday....
- After Charmie got his golf club and ball and hip...
- Testing the hippo to make sure the ball really i...
- Rocky is helping Charmie open his fishing set th...
- Speed Street
- Church of the Living Waters Annual Picnic
- Dad, Colin, Mardie and Rocky helping watch kids ...
- Charmie trying to get up, little girl trying to ...
- Mardie, Rocky and Colin. . . planning activities.
- Charmie negotiating double helix ladder. He did...





3 Comments:
we have that same tent!
LOL, I got it at a garage sale last weekend for $1! The boys love it, but this weekend I had to set up the house. The tent was just too small for 4 little kids. I came into the living room to see the tent bulging at the sides and litte M geting pushed out the door. When I lifted it up there was not 1 or even 2 other people inside but 3, lol! Maybe I should have gotten a photo of that!
lol...yes that is true
aaww i love this face
Post a Comment
<< Home