Thursday, April 27, 2006
About Me

- Name: doreen
- Location: Peidmont of the North Carolina, United States
Princess daughter of the King of Kings, wife to the ONE, Rocky 11/11/00, SAHM to my precious boys, Charmie and Mardie and darling daughter Zuri.
Previous Posts
- Charmie just turning away from the Lemur display.
- Leaping Lemur.
- Mardie having the time of his life whipping arou...
- Charmie helping the older boy pedal.
- Can I get my feet over the edge?
- Mardie trying his hardest to jump in!
- Mardie touching the horseshoe crab.
- Charmie petting the horseshoe crab.
- Looking into the fresh water at the fish and dis...
- Nemo and Dory. Didn't Rocky do a great job capt...





2 Comments:
wow! tira wouldve been yelling PIDER PIDER NO PIDER! lol she hates spiders and so do i!
I can't look at this picture. I hate piders to.
Post a Comment
<< Home